Harry leaving ‘the Nice Guy’ Bar in Los Angeles, October 10th ‘14
Bitch, dont you “previously on…” me. I have been watching this show for 5 hours. I know what happened.
Harry and Louis & WWA Tour 2014“Despite the lack of interaction they were definitely orbiting around each other. I’ve read other fan reports that have pointed this out and I definitely see what they mean now. I think it’s very hard to pick up on that from just a couple of videos, I’ll admit I hadn’t really, but now I get it. What I noticed was that Harry was the one who was more likely to zoom in, he was usually the one who gravitated towards Louis so to speak. It looked very natural and oh my, do they look good standing next to each other. They just fit.”
STEVEN RUSSELL WAS A FUCKING GENIUS.
- Originally arrested for Insurance Fraud, he met the love of his life Phillip Morris in prison
- He got out before Phillip, so he proceeded to GET PHILLIP OUT OF PRISON
- He wanted to give Phillip a glamourous life, so he got a big-name job, and then started embezzling funds
- he was arrested and then broke out TWICE MORE and kept busting out
- then he was arrested again, and the above happened
- while he was on the run from this, he was determined to get Phillip (who was in trouble for harboring him) out of prison so he pretended to be a lawyer and hit up Phillip’s jail 24/7. He tried to get Phillip moved to a prison closer to where he was hiding so he couLD VISIT HIM
- AND THEN he made a fake identity and tried to get a 75k loan, and was arrested AGAIN, but he FAKED A HEART ATTACK AND LEFT BEFORE HE WAS EVEN PLACED IN PRISON AGAIN
- There’s a movie about his life called “I love you, phillip morris” Starring Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor
THAT’S BASED ON A TRUE STORY WHAT